Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sky goes to class


Adrian and I took Bow & Ti to handling class in Walla Walla today, and just for the experience Sky got to tag along. She had a ton of fun and got to meet lots of new people. She started off a little shy but then realized it was just one big dog party! After we worked with the two boys, Sky got her turn at trying to 'strut her stuff' - I stacked her, then we jogged around the ring and did a 'down and back'. Those watching agreed that although her front feet were a bit high now and then (she started off with quite the prance), she moves very nice and is a beautiful girl. I can't wait until she grows up and we can start hitting the ring together. I'm hoping we'll be able to make it to Nationals again this year, I think she has a shot at doing as well or maybe even better than Willow did last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment